Effective December 1st, 2022:
- Division 1: Roland Radchenko – Previous Division 8
- Division 2: Pat Scherman – Previous Division 7
- Division 3: Jason Russell – Previous Division 1
- Division 4: Alan Rumpf – Previous Division 2 and 4
- Division 5: Jaden Jamieson – Previous Division 3
- Division 6: David Blais – Remains Division 6
- Reeve: Stewart Mitchell
Please call the office for any further questions regarding the re-numbering of division boundaries.
Committee Appointments 2023:
Meetings are held the first Thursday of the month at 9:00 AM unless a change is agreed upon prior to the meeting date.
If you would like to present to council, contact the office administrator one week ahead of time to get on the agenda and a time to present.
2023 Meeting Dates:
- February 2nd
- March 2nd
- April 6th
- May 4th
- June 1st
- July 6th
- August 3rd
- September 7th
- October 5th
- November 2nd
- December 7th
Council members are Elected Officials responsible to implement policy & provide services according to Provincial Legislation.
Municipal elections are held every 2 years, alternating between odd and even divisions.