Development Application

We have a development bylaw in place. Every person who desires to make an improvement or subdivide their property requires an application to be submitted to council before the work begins. Forms are available from the office.  If unclear about any part of the process or limitations, please contact the office for clarification. Council reviews requests at regular council meetings.  The Development bylaw is very complicated so if you are interested in developing, please call the RM office to discuss your options before you incur any costs.